Senior Unix/Linux/Weblogic Engineer
Last active: 1 month ago
• Operating systems (Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD, Windows);
• Corporate solutions (Weblogic OAM/OIM/UCM/SES/Spaces/Collaboration/Discussion, WebShpere app/portal/process/dmgr/ihs, Tivoli LDAP, Veritas storage/cluster)
• Network services (DNS, DHCP, NFS, SMB, proxy, apache, etc);
• Integration, deployment, customization, automation, debugging, troubleshooting, monitoring, performance tuning;
• Design and deployments of redundant/high availability environments involving clustering, SAN, etc;
• Project management (2+ years experience).
• Self-motivated with excellent stress-, time- and resource-management skills;
• Strong learning abilities;
• Excellent quality approach to work independently and in a team;
• Analytic mind, creative thinking abilities and innovative approach;
• Result- and customer-oriented;
• Excellent writing and verbal communications skills.