Consultant in technology in Operating System and Open Source
I am a system administrator and enthusiast Open Source technology with over 15 years experience in the area.
I believe that organizations need their computing platform and applications to offer all the advantages that enable them to perform their processes efficiently and effectively, so that they can grow and get more benefits. In addition, I also believe that the integration between all aspects, technical and human, allowed us to achieve all objectives.
My skills include:
* Linux (Centos, RedHat, Debian, Ubuntu, Suse), Unix (Solaris, HP-UX, Tru64).
* System administrator in Microsoft, Linux and UNIX and AWS
* Experience with databases like MySQL and PostgreSQL and SQL queries.
* Administration AWS platform.
* Monitoring With Nagios
* Installation, configuration and administration Asterisk, Elastix and FreePBX
* Setup and proxy iptables as firewall application.
* Shell scripting in Linux and Unix.
* Apache web server
* Backups With bacula, in heterogeneous environments, as Linux and Microsoft.
In my projects, working hand in hand with the customer, since he is the owner of its processes, and acted only as a resource to resolve any incident or problem by offering my experience and showing the pros and cons of the solutions considered.
Finally, I also offer the customer more information about the implemented solution, so that it can administer and manage it.