iOS Application Developer
A. OBJECTIVE : To obtain project in the field of iOS application development/QA Testing that will utilize my technical, leadership and organizational skills.
B. ￼￼EDUCATION : The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, USA
Bachelor of Science – Computer Engineering GPA: 2.73/4.00
C. PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Member of Technical Staff , Antecea Inc, Cambridge, MA, US (July 2010 - October 2013)
￼￼· Worked as a Software Engineer on critically-acclaimed universal iOS apps named Desktop Connect, Cloud Connect Pro, and Files Connect. Antecea products on iTunes:
· Fixed many critical bugs in Antecea products using Xcode debugging tools.
· Major chunk of work was related to iOS SDK, file sharing and remote desktop virtualization using application layer protocols
like SMB, AFP, SFTP, VNC, RDP, and FTP etc.
· Coordinated with team leads/architects during technical design
· Extensive experience in vmWare products such as vmWare Fusion, vSphere Client, vmWare ESXi, vCenter, and Workstation.
· Written help manual and technical documentations of Antecea products like Desktop Connect, Cloud Connect Pro. Reviewed
and resolved customer reported issues of Desktop Connect, Cloud Connect Pro, and Files Connect using Zendesk
D. SELF-MOTIVATED/CREATIVE PROJECTS
1. iOS application: Taskmator https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/taskmator-perfect-app-for/id806250172?mt=8
· Got positive reviews from Macdrifter http://www.macdrifter.com/2014/11/taskmator-update-now-with-url- scheme-support.html , Jesse GrosJean http://blog.hogbaysoftware.com/post/78850851174/taskpaper-files- on-ios , and from many app users in App Store.
· Successor of TaskPaper for iOS 8 and iOS 7
· UI is completely re-built for iOS 8. Support TextExpander Touch Snippet Expansion. Support URL Schemes.
· Fixed many critical bugs and implemented many critical features to enhance the productivity of the application. To know more
about Taskmator refer the above given App Store URL.
2. iPad application (Discontinued): MyuZik – Music on Demand [ May 2011 – March 2012] http://www.facebook.com/pages/MyuZik/140490012737676
· Solely designed, wrote and published an iPad music application called “MyuZik-Music on Demand “
· Worked on many third party iOS frameworks like AudioStreamer, ASIHttpRequest, BDGridView, KissXML, SBJson, etc. to
develop the application
· Used various marketing techniques and data analysis to popularize the app in App Store. MyuZik app was in top 100 iPad
paid applications in many countries like USA, UK, Germany, France, Canada, and Australia etc. regularly for 6 months.
E. SELECTED CLASS PROJECTS:
1. Web Service Technologies [Mar 2010 – June 2010] The Ohio State University, Columbus, US
· Built a complete Student Information Management System in CSE769
complete Student Information Management System. Worked in a two people team.
2. OLPC XO-1 [Mar 2010 – June 2010] The Ohio State University, Columbus, US
· Built a weather app for OLPC XO-1 in ECE682 in a group of three people.
· Measuring, Recording, and Analyzing outside temperature.
· Students can create graphs using temperature date and analyze trends in temperatures.
3. Assembly Language Compiler [Jan 2010 – Mar 2010] The Ohio State University, Columbus, US
· Developed an Assembly Language Compiler, Linker, Loader and Simulator in Java as part in CSE560
· Worked in a three people team using Google Group and Google Code to collaborate and communicate effectively.
4. Peer-to-Peer video streaming system [Sep 2009 – Dec 2009 ]The Ohio State University, Columbus, US
· Built the network and P2P fabric for the video-on-demand server
· Registered clients, setup sessions and build the connectivity among peers, clients and stream service
· Developed distributed streaming on top of the network fabric implementing ‘Play’ and ‘Stop’ functionalities for a video