Sofware Engineer 4+ yr Professional Experience (B.E- Computer Science)
• Professional with total experience of 4.5 years. Currently associated with hCentive India technologies as Quality Analyst.
• Experience in creating Test plan, Test estimates, Execution plan and client deliverable reports.
• Experience in working with complex projects where most of the testing types were used including Database testing, Regression testing, Functional testing, System testing, GUI testing, Automation and Performance Testing.
• Major Job responsibilities include creating test plans, test estimates and testing suites. Writing test cases for - functional and integration testing. Testing software programs, applications, web services and automation to meet client specifications and document the same.
• Adept in analyzing the business needs, client interactions, evaluating end-user requirements, zeal for planning and streamlining processes.
• Effective communicator with the ability to relate to people at any level of business and management.
• Experience in Healthcare, Legal, Loan, Mortgage, E commerce, CRM and e-learning domain.
• 4.2 years of experience in Software Testing, SDLC, test automation and project management tools, skills in preparing specification documents, test cases, test estimates and reports.
KEY QUALITIES & EXPERIENCE
• Bugzilla, Jira, Selenium IDE & Web driver, TFS, Linux, Unix QTP, MTM, QC and SQL
• Exposure to variety of system and web applications dealing with legal, loan, mortgage, e-commerce and e-learning.
• Highly people-centric : excellent people and customer-facing skills
• Outcome driven
• Good testing skills in identifying, analysing defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies in software.
• Result Oriented Approach
• Strong credibility, The ability to work with people at all levels, internally and externally
• Experience of 44 months
• Software Testing
• Windows XP/2000/7,MS Office 2007/2010
• Bugzilla, Jira, MTM, TFS, SQL,
• Selenium IDE, Web driver PostgreSQL, Linux, Web services
hcentive India Technologies ltd: (07/2014– Present)
Project : Web Insure Financial Management
Client : Product Based Company (US Public & Private Exchanges, Fidelity, Fidelis, RMHP) BCBS, ARKANSA)
Role: Quality Analyst
Team Size: 17
Technology & Tools: Manual cum Automation Testing, SQL, PostgreSQL, Jira, Rest, Linux, Payment Gateway and Processors.
Responsibilities : Manual cum Automation Testing, Web services and database testing.
• Healthcare product on Obama Care Act, that manages and enrols customers to Public and Private Health care Exchange.
• Deals also with online Binder and Premium Payments of bills through different Gateways and processor.
VServ Business Solutions pvt ltd:
Project : Empower (08/2012 – 06/2014)
Client : Lender Processing Services (now known as Black Knight Financial Services)
Role : Test Engineer
Team Size: 8
Technology & Tools: Hadoop, Manual Testing, SQL, MTM, TFS
• Analysing requirements to design test cases and business rule test scripts.
• Reviewing test cases and defects, reporting and tracking bugs.
• Creating QA testing estimates Test plan and client deliverable reports.
• Coordination with client, development team and onsite team.
• The requirement is to build a loan workflow web & win application for the client that would provide its customers i.e. banks/financial institutions better means of facilitating and processing loans to their customers.
• This would enhance to automate all the processes from loan origination to sanction and replace the paperwork.
• All the processes related to loan processing including verifications, loan selling and purchasing, stocks and equity bonds, mortgage can be managed and tracked easily.