Msc of electronics
- Development of various and complete PC desktop application solutions using C# and C++ programming languages for managing of electronic LED information displays, LED traffic signalization, radar speedometers and sport measurement equipment
- embedded software development using C for PIC, 8051 and ARM architecture MCU’s with I2C, SPI, UART and Ethernet communication
- drivers for GSM, GPRS modules
- real time applications (Sports timing, packet scheduling algorithms, developing Time and SNTP protocol)
- compiler like PC applications for building microcontroller executable code.
- intensive use of TCP/IP technologies (Ethernet, Wireless, RS232/RS485, Bluetooth, USB)
- PC and embedded software for run-length encoding and decoding and animation rendering on full matrix displays, developing PC applications for importing and exporting AVI and GIF format video files
- developing PC application for driving servo motors with encoders and managing automated robotic system for LED matrix certification using PCI card
- developing PC applications in C# using Access databases and Excel tables for storing, processing and presenting data, Visual Basic macros
- full life cycle PC application & embedded software development
- Software and system debugging, versioning and documenting software architecture
- Developing of software for acoustic measurement (sine sweep method) used by acoustic laboratory in telecommunications department of electronics faculty of Niš. Software developed in MatLab environment
- Developing of sun tracking system for multi-purpose use in solar cells, heliostats and thermal collectors (principal scheme development, embedded software development for PIC18 MCU)
- Developing of remote AC power switch device with ARM MCU. Developing HTTP client, HTTP server
- Developing system for fluid level detection, using A/D conversion, FFT algorithm, PWM for PIC18 MCU
- Working on Swedish Stina navigation military system using VMS operating system emulated in Linux environment. Developing of embedded software for PIC16F876 for angle to voltage converter module used for radar navigation.
- Developing PC application using Visual Basic for controlling info display
- .NET C# and C++, Visual Basic, developing of Windows applications closely related to microcontrollers, real-time applications, embedded software developing in ANSI C for PIC, 8051 and ARM microcontrollers.
- CCNA certificate, solid knowledge of network technologies and especially TCP/IP stack of protocols.
- Android applications developing
- Windows Server 2003 & 2008, domain controller, SQL Server 2008
- 3D Studio Max
Persistent, creative, ready to meet new technologies and improve knowledge and experience, likes to meet new people and work in creative team. Conscientious way of problem analyzing and solving skills, always willing to help and coordinate with colleges
During my career I had more than one opportunity to lead the research and development team. I
given good results by following the steps for quality development process consisted of project
planning, implementation, testing and documenting, deployment and maintenance