Linux Administrator (RedHat) / Technical Support Engineer
Last active: 9 days ago
To work in challenging environment and put my potential to the best use of fulfilling the organization’s goals and learning maximum in the process s through consistent hard work and determination retaining normal human value.
WORK – EXPERIENCE:-
• Two year of experience as a LINUX Trainer/ Server Administrator and Technical Support Executive.
• Passed B.Tech (Computer Science).
• Passed Three Year Diploma in Computer Science.
• Passed Intermediate from U.P.Board (Allahbad University).
• Passed High School from U.P. Board (Allahbad University).
• Completed JCHNP (Jetking Computer Hardware & Networking Professional) course from JETKING GORAKHPUR.
This contents A+ N+, MCSE, and CCNA, REDHAT.
• I have good command in red hat Installing, Troubleshoot and Maintense.
• Having knowledge Installing Yum server and File system, RAID.
• Configure DNS, NFS, DHCP, Web Server, and POSTFIX.
• Installing Configuring Administrating and Troubleshooting Win XP, Win 2000, Win, 2003-8 Enterprises Server.
• Managing Users groups assigning their permission and restrictions.
• Implementing, troubleshooting and networking of LAN (Peer to peer & Client server based).
• Installing, Configuring and Troubleshooting of Network Printers.
• Monitoring Managing and Maintaining Network Resources.
• Having knowledge of configuring and installing Win 98, Win XP, Win 2000 Server, and Win Enterprises Server. Linux based operating system.
• Installing, Managing and Troubleshooting Hardware Devices and Drivers.
• Assembling and Troubleshooting of Desktop Computer.