Senior Developer, Consultant, Solution Provider. Ph.D. Bioinformatics
Last active: 02/27/2014
I'm far more than your ordinary developer. As a veteran scientist with 30+ years of experience in information technology and an industrial and academic background, I am a top level solution provider.
* Highly focused and comprehensive scientific approach.
* Proactive, self-motivated, with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
* Broad and deep familiarity with all popular operating systems.
* Programming skills in various languages (including GUI,Object Oriented, Database API, cgi & AJAX).
* Fast prototyping and development rate.
* Profound mastery of web technology.
* Expert in data analysis, integration and mining.
* Vast experience with Bioinformatics operations.
Throughout the entire cycle of communicating your desires and devising a strategy, to developing, documenting, testing and assimilation, I will provide full support, with full transparency, responsibility and integrity.
I deliver a clearly documented and readable code, accompanied by an external explanatory document where required.
I'm based in Israel and willing to travel for meetings if required.
Please find my CV below.
Expert in operation of UNIX™/Linux (including system administration) and Windows platforms.
Socket and server programming, ftp, email and httpd.
Comprehensive mastery of Web technology. Apache/XAMPP installation and maintenance. HTML authoring, CSS styling, AJAX and CGI programming. Joomla systems.
ORACLE™ and Postgresql RDBMS, SQLplus and API programming. Textual data manipulation and migration into relational models. Database schema design and optimization.
Extensive experience with setup, maintenance and usage of various Bioinformatics packages. Highly familiar with all common biological database formats. Highly proficient in generating and providing biological databases based on collected biological information.