Alo N Molder
Graphic Designer with experience
Fourteen years in graphic design as a designer, a technician and a small business leader, have prepared me well to bid for most projects connected with design and advertising.
I have worked as a freelance designer with many different kinds of companies both in Europe and in the U.S., so I'm ready for new challenges.
In connection with work, I've ever taken part in the organization of festivals for a number of years - Muhu Jazz Festival, Kuressaare Maritime Days and others. Outside of work, I have helped organize and carry out a number of special dates and events.
Organisational skills and competences:
• Manage a large volume of design projects simultaneously with internal or external resources, providing both design and art direction.
• Excellent knowledge of layout, graphic design, composition, pre-press, art, illustration, photography, printing production techniques and standards.
• Mac OS and software proficiency in InDesign, QuarkXpress, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Microsoft Office.
• Adapt quickly to new technology, new processes and procedures, and standards in an environment of continuous improvement
• Budgeting for design, art, and illustrations.
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to exercise independent judgment
Anniversary book design, movie posters design, package design, book covers design, catalogs, vehicle ad design