Sales Coordinator at 5.11 Tactical
Last active: 25 days ago
Summary of Qualifications
- Critical Thinker, Action Oriented, Problem Solver, Self Motivated, Determined to Learn -
Sales Coordinator - 5.11 Tactical - 6/14 - Present
Dual Internship – OneSeed Expeditions and Runa | 12/13 – 4/14
20hrs/wk divided between OneSeed and Runa; assisting both companies in the development of their businesses through operations, customer outreach, sales, research, development, marketing, and social media.
• OneSeed Expeditions Sales & Marketing Intern – Created the college outreach program including researching prospective schools and organizations, creating multiple e-mail templates, and scheduling and facilitating face-to-face meetings with leads. Assist in the research of select countries for future expeditions, specifically safety, international relations, and accessibility. Complete assigned tasks such as updating CRM (Zoho), basic accounting, creating blog content.
• Runa Sales & Marketing Intern; Brand Ambassador – Undertake a variety of assigned tasks and make them my own to promote Runa in the Rocky Mountain region through sales and marketing. Schedule and execute demos at assigned accounts, stay in-touch with buyers to ensure our product is always on shelves. Work effectively in a team environment in order to best achieve our sales and marketing goals in stores, at events, and within the community.
US Senate Intern - Office of Senator Boozman | 9/12 –12/12
• Perform a variety of duties including researching, writing, and editing responses to constituent letters and requests. Assist in constituent services, community outreach, correspondence, monitoring news outlets for daily developments, and assigned special projects.
Social Events & Media Coordinator - Study Abroad Student Association | 9/12 – 5/13
• In charge of coordinating new meetings and events, create ads and other visuals to help promote awareness of the association. Collaborate with Vice President and Secretary as well as be in contact with other organizations for any multi-organization event. Updating all social networking accounts and interact with organization members to increase their involvement with SASA across multiple platforms.
Student Team Leader – Habitat for Humanity | Sichuan, China | 3/12
• Aid in the reconstruction of a village devastated by an earthquake. Led a group of 10 volunteers, providing a very motivational and well-organized environment.
TESL Teacher – ECNU High School & Jinding Migrant School | Shanghai, China | September 2011 – May 2012
• Organize and create weekly lesson plans, teach effectively to each student's understanding, create and lead an environment where students feel comfortable to converse in English.
University of Arkansas - Fayetteville, Arkansas | Graduation Date: May 2013
Bachelor of Arts in International Relations, Minor in Mandarin Chinese with a Business Orientation, GPA: 3.5
Recipient of the Non-Resident Tuition Award 2009-2013; USCET Scholarship Recipient 2011 (Study Abroad); 2011 National Scholar - Office of Nationally Competitive Awards; Member of Delta Delta Delta Sorority [Delta Iota]
East China Normal University 华东师范大学 - Shanghai, China | September 2011 – May 2012
Study Abroad Student – International Relations, Mandarin Chinese
Customer Service, Customer Sales, Promotional Sales, Mac OS, Windows, Microsoft Office, SalesForce, CRM Zoho, Social Media, Research