Gorka G LLona
Software architect, designer and programmer with CS and MBA degrees
Last active: 4 months ago
[Main goal] Help my clients to achieve their goals in a cost-effective way, on time and with excelent quality.
[Focus] Small is beautiful. Solutions should be as simple as possible, so they can be easily maintained. Invest in analysis, design and architecture in order to save in programming and maintenance. Quality is a main issue. Do it agile.
* Problem solving trough complex algorithms design and implementation.
* Software analysis, architecture and design (agile, with Scrum).
* Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL).
* Back-end software programming (Core Java, PHP, Python, web services, Bash daemons, deep integration with Linux).
* Linux administration (Debian-based).
* Business process redesign and automation.
* Raw and structured textual data transformation (regular expressions, spreadsheets, scripting).
* Iterative, strong understanding and formalization of domain-based client requirements.
* Project management.
* General management.
* Project and software documentation.
* Extensive participation in business, process redesign and software projects, as manager, consultant, analyst, architect, designer, programmer, deployer and documentator.
* Direction of complex software projects (US$ 2MM budget, 15-people team).
* General and divisional management of software development units.
* Developer of publicly available open-source programming libraries.
* Personal website: http://desarrolladores.logicos.org/gorka
* LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/gorka-llona/22/277/243/en
* Github: http://github.com/gllona