C / C++ / CUDA / Qt / Python / R developer
Over the last 9 years I have developed a range of scientific and custom applications, among which are explosive detection, spectrum recognition and fire modeling systems, visualization with Qt4 and OpenGL, parallel programming with MPI. I am proficient in Linux, Java, C and C++, shell programming. I have a hands-on experience with Python, MySQL and R. My current interests include Nvidia CUDA, OpenCL, and image recognition using OpenCV. I'm experienced in high-load parallel C++ code and machine learning algorithms.
1. Languages: C++, C++11, C, Java, Python, R, Bash.
2. 3D: DirectX 11, DirectCompute 11, OpenGL 4, GLSL 4.
3. VCS: Git, Mercurial, SVN, GitHub.
4. Parallel: MPI, OpenMP, CUDA, OpenCL.
5. Libraries: OpenCV, Qt, Boost, Intel TBB, SciPy, NumPy, SciKit-Learn.
6. SQL: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL.
7. OS: Windows, Linux.