RockStar, Dedicated for iOS8/iPhone/iPad /Android/Parse/AWS/iBeacon
Last active: 1 day ago
I have been working with native iOS development since 2008, and perfectly mastered all parts of mobile technologies & skills with lots of experiences.
During last 5 years, I have developed iPhone, iPad, Android apps including social networking app, dating app, chat app, shopping app, fitness app, video/photo app, games, business apps and enterprise apps.
Additionally, I have 3 years of carryover experiences in web programming with PHP, MySQL, JSP, C#, Ruby on Rails.
Especially, I have already owned the best approach and sophisticated methodology for completion of mobile projects successfully.
So I can surely manage any kind of projects for mobile platform, web platform and desktop platform.
I love creative, innovative and professional works.
I hate fall behind technologies, hackneyed idea, poor quality work result.
Flexible & swift communication, Agile SCRUM approach is my strong point.
It's most important to complete projects perfectly & successfully.
I enjoy new challenges on daily basis, looking to overcome my own high standard goals.
Give me your idea, and your dream will come into reality! :)
● Native: iOS, Android, Windows8 (Objective-C, Swift, Java, C#), JNI, NDK (C/C++)
● Hybrid: PhoneGap, Xamarin, Titanium (HTML5, jQuery Mobile, C#)
● Web service: XML/JSON, REST/SOAP
● Device, Kit: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), iBeacon, Datzing, NFC, credit card reader, MIDI
● Cloud backend: Parse.com, Parse SDK, Parse REST, Parse Cloud Code, Amazon S3 EC2 AWS, Firebase, Foodie, remoteStorage, Twillio, Plivio
● Chat & Messaging Engine: XMPP, Jabber, OpenFire, OpenTok WebRTC, Ejabberd, Erlang
● Media Streaming: Wowza, SoundCloud, Red5, Icecast
● Video/audio/image processing: OpenCV, GPU Image, CoreAudio, EZAudio, Pitch Control, Bass, AVFoundation
● Vector graphics processing: SVG, SVGZ, Illustrator
● Video/audio streaming, codec: Wowza, Red5, H.323, MPEG-4
● VOIP, Cloud Communication: Twillio, Heroku, Tokbox
● Speech recognition, text-to-speech, Siri, OpenEar
● HTML5, Ruby on Rails, PHP, ASP, JSP, C# and their frameworks
● MySQL, SQLite, Oracle, SQL Server, ODBC
● Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, Vimeo
● Google Map, Foursquare, Geolocation, GPS, Open Street Maps
● Augmented Reality: Vuforia, Metaio
● Cocos2D, OpenGL, Corona, Unity3D, Box2D
● Game Center, In-App Purchase, RPG server
● iAd, Adwirl, Revmob, Admob, Chartboost, Tapjoy, Flurry, Testflight
● Mantis, JIRA, RedMine, BaseCamp, Huddle, Sprint.ly, Github, BitBucket, SVN
● Cloud services: iCloud, Rackspace, Zoho CRM, Salesforce, Azure, AWS, EC2, Dropbox
● Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Cloud POS, Warehouse Management
● P2P Payments: Bitcoin, Guldencoin, hivewallet, breadwallet
● Online Payment Gateway: PayPal, Authorize.net, Stripe, Venmo, Braintree, Payleap
● Mobile Game Genre: Casino Slot machine, Poker, Chess, RPG, Arcade