Windows Administrator and SAP Basis Administrator and SAP ABAP
We provide a complete range of IT Support, Network Installations. So when it came to deciding what sort of services we'd offer, the aim was always clear: to deliver the kind of complete customer care and total IT Support that we ourselves sought but rarely found when working in IT Management. We therefore offer a comprehensive range of mix-and-match services which can be combined to suit any size or type of business including:
1. Server and Preventive maintenance
The kinds of tasks undertaken are agreed with the client beforehand and usually include the following:-
a) Hard Disk check & Rectification as required
b) Backup system check / Rectification as required
c) Operating System patch check plus installation and Server reboots as necessary
d) Anti Virus software check and status report if relevant Event Log check plus investigation of errors found
e) Completion of further agreed works
2. Telephone and Remote support
When IT problems occur, business managers need them to be resolved in the quickest possible time and with the minimum of fuss and effort by a reliable IT Support people.
Telephone support enables you or your designated contact to talk to a consultant/engineer who has expertise in the key areas that you need, as and when required. This helps to reduced costs for you as you do not have to employ dedicated IT staff.
Telephone support calls can be accepted from any users you designate within your organization but are normally supplied through a named contact or contacts. This has a distinct advantage for the business in question as, over time, the designated IT contact becomes familiar with common problems and is thus able to resolve user problems instantly, thereby reducing downtime.
And if you don't already have a Firewall which allows secure remote access to your computer network, when you take out an IT support contract through us, we'll be pleased to advice on a suitable hardware appliance which will allow us to access your network any time you need our help. Furthermore, installing such a Firewall with remote access capability can have the added advantage of allowing your and / or any users you designate to be able to work remotely, either from home or when away on business trips.
Remote Access IT support from us is all part and parcel of the time you buy for Telephone Helpdesk support. In other words, you don't pay extra for us to access your computer network and take remote control of servers, workstations, firewalls or any other hardware device on your network.
To begin with, we make a secure VPN connection to your Firewall, so that any data transmitted between your network and our office is encrypted, reducing the risk of fraud and data theft. Once we've established a secure VPN tunnel, as it is known, we generally access servers using a Remote Desktop Session whereas we usually access PCs with a piece of remote control software such as Teamviewer.
1. Creating & Managing Users, Groups, OU and Group Polices.
2. Design, layout and implementation of LAN installation and support of Windows 2003 environment.
3. Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Microsoft Operating Systems.
4. Installing and configuring Windows server Operating System.
5. Performing System Administration like Active Directory Services.
6. Maintaining DNS, DHCP Server on Windows Servers.
7. Taking backups using NTBACKUP on Windows Servers.
8. Marinating Web Servers and Windows Servers.
9. Implementation of single and multiple domain structure in Windows 2003/2008.
SAP Basis Administration:
Installing and configuring SAP
1. Fundamentals of SAP System Administration
2. SAP System Administration
3. SAP GUI
4. System Monitoring
5. Scheduled Tasks
6. Backup and Restore
7. Security Administration
9. User Administration
10. Authorization Management
11. Background Processing
12. Change and Transport Management
13. System Maintenance
14. Diagnostic and Trouble Shooting
15. Solution Manger