Umbraco/.Net developer(Asp.net,MVC,C#,VB,EF,Linq,DI) Web.Api,Sql
Last active: 2 days ago
To work with an aim to gain valuable hands on experience and professional. Which provides a challenging , learning and developing atmosphere. Having a strong (4 years) educational background of computer sciences with my professional experience (07 years) in different reputable organization.
• Strong expertise in designing and developing architecture of large scale applications.
• Expert in Visual Studio and .Net framework ranging from 1.0, 1.1, 2.0,3.0,3.5,4,4.5,4.5.1, Extensively worked in Visual Studio 2008, 2010, 2012 and now working in 2013.
• Expert in MVC 3, 4 and MVC 5, I have used Razor syntax, worked in strictly bound Views with View models.
• Expert in SQL Server, working since SQL Server 7, worked in 200, 2005, 2008 and 2012. Worked in Stored Procedures, UDF’s, Views, Custom Data type, building complex queries in TSQL.
• Heavily worked in Unit Testing. Have written tests to test the for each layer. Repository, Data Layer, Business WCF layer, Client proxies and Web Api layer.
• Expert in writing mock testing, have written test using mocks, for different layers.
• Have worked in Federated Security for .NET applications. Used ThinckTecture Identity server for WsFederation.
• Have worked in Claims aware applications.
• Worked in adding Html5, Css3 third party themes to MVC applications. Have used Bing Tuning theme, bootstrap and some other Html5, Css3 and Jquery UI themes.
• Have worked on Azure, created websites, Virtual Machines, Databases on window azure and managed them using publish profiles through visual studio 2013.
• I have worked in WebApi 2. Using Http GET, PUT, POST and DELETE attributes.
• Developed end-to-end architecture for multi-client applications. Worked in the Repository pattern on top of Entity framework. Then designed business layer using WCF services. On top of service layer there is a layer of Client proxies, and on top those proxies I have a layer of WebAPI 2. Which is then used by MVC 5.
• Have worked in Gated CI Builds on TFS.
• Extensively working with source controls, worked in Source Safe, SVN, Git, TFS. I have been working in TFS 2013 with Gate CI Build server and with Azure.
• Experienced in WCF Architecture.
• Worked in Umbraco CMS, and different modules in Umbraco CMS like content types, themes integrations, Custom content types, Worked with custom CSS changes in Web Matrix, Worked with widgets, Worked with tenants, CSS Image sprites, Worked with Umbraco Custom Forms, Search Feature, Content Definitions and Email Settings.
• Knowledge of working umbraco with mvc structure and able to implement any sort of functionality.
• Expert in razor, xslt, user controls
• Concrete knowledge of internet and intranets (LANs, & WANs).
• Full command on Programming Languages C, C++, OOP, ASP.NET with C#, VB.net, LINQ, Socket Programming, Entity Framework.