Full Stack Developer, Cloud Architect
I am a web/back-end developer with over 8 years of experience in Server Architecture, Infrastructure and Programming.
I love technology, awesome people, challenging projects and hacking your ideas into kick-ass projects. I am truly passionate about my work and provide my customers the best services by getting involved with everything that says PHP, MySQL, Apache, Database Replication, Load Balancers, Load Testing, Data Gathering and Manipulation.
My past experience includes working for big entertainment companies like UBISOFT or NBC, ABC, BBC - designing database architectures and implementing automated build systems for the corporate environment.
Here are my skills:
- DBA: MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, SimpleDB, Redis
- APIs: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Google Charts
- SDKs: Azure, Amazon Web Services AWS,
- API data exchange: JSON, JSONH, XML
- Server scripting: Powershell, batch
- Automation: Jenkins
- Design and Configure cloud environments: MySQL, Apache, WAMP
- Database Replication and Master\Slave configurations
- Load Balancers
- Load Testing
- Automated Database Backup, Restore, Import, Export
I have Project Management background, this is why good design documents and milestones are essential before working on your requirements.
Get in touch with me, and don't be afraid to speak your mind - I love great ideas!