Web Research, E-Commerce, Data Analysis,Data Entry, Product Reviewing
By education I am an Electronics Engineer. After completion of my degree, I joined in a KPO as a Content writer and later promoted to a Team Leader responsible for grooming QA/QL in the team as quality specialist. Thereafter I joined another BPO company as a Team Leader for Back end Support.
Initially as a content writer, my job basically involved the following.
- Writing product descriptions / Product reviews, Press release pertaining to products, blog writing and brand support materials.
- Editing contents written.
- Editing and writing content on a regular basis for building up the product pages.
- Checking web pages finally before making those live.
And during my tenure as a Team Leader my job responsibilities were as follows :-
- Understanding of different forms of web-enabled data and data analysis.
- Responsible for design and implementation of solution baseline activities and asset certification.
- Own the independent QC/QA Function and drive operational excellence.
- Responsible for grooming QA/QL in the team as quality specialists.
- Driving Continuous Quality Improvement programs and Process improvement programs.
- Support Quality Head in corporate initiatives with respect to Process, Quality and Metrics.
After working for more than 6 years as a full time employee, now for the past few years I have been working as a freelancer. During this period I have worked as a online worker for various e-commerce companies, law firms, educational institutes etc. Also, I have worked for some individual entrepreneurs in the virtual platform as a part time assignment.
I have good experience in data entry, web research, Google documents, MS Office etc.
Besides this, I am an internet savvy person and my main objective is to assist companies on virtual platform as well as to enhance my skills in other domains. I adapt to any environment easily.