Sr Windows and Linux Systems Admininstrator \ Cloud Engineer
I’m a full time freelancer working in system administration with over 11 years of experience in Linux (Unix) and Windows. I perform each project to the fullest of my capabilities and with the dedication that is expected from a professional as myself.
In short I've great experience with:
- OS deployment, configuration and troubleshooting: CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, FreeBSD, Windows Server 2003 - 2012R2
- Hosting engines: WHM (cPanel), ISPmanager, Plesk, DirectAdmin, Kloxo,Zpanel
- AWS (RDS, EC2, SES, S3, CloudFront, VPC, Route53, RedShift, Elastic Beanstalk etc.)
- Server and client apps: WEB (Apache, IIS, Nginx, Varnish, APC, PHP etc), SQL (MySQL, MSSQL administration), FTP (ProFTP, PureFTP, IIS etc.), Mail (Postfix, Zimbra, Dovecot, MS Exchange 2007-2013 etc.).
- Deep knowladge in Virtualization: Xen, OpenVZ, KVM, VMware, Hyper-V, Docker.
Other skills: Atlassian JIRA\Confluence deployment and troubleshooting.
I'm good at server migration, installation and configuration,t troubleshooting and security. Also I'm able to provide on-going support services.
Each problem that I solved became a rule which served afterwards to solve other problems. My job it's my rest.