Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Graduate engineer of Electrical engineering, Computing and Informatics (Faculty of Electrical engineering in Sarajevo, University of Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, five years study program of electrical engineering and informatics, Graduated: 04.10.1991. veral score: 9 ).
- Senior teaching assistant for courses: Informatics, IT management, Computer crime, Introduction to information safety.
- Expert testifying at Court for IT engineering, B&H
- Independent expert associate (Director's office) for IT system Fund Health Insurance of HNC, Mostar, B&H. (Technical support , databases and application design; Responsible for database security and administration, data archiving, and archiving and protection of program code; Responsible for updating the Register of taxpayers and users of health insurance; Responsible for the security and control of data received from health centers, hospitals and pharmacies; Gives suggestions, recommendations and guidance in the field of: of information, communication, cryptography and security technologies, modernization of the health insurance system and comply with the European "e-health", centralization of database and on-line access, protection of personal data; software and hardware equipment and tools; implementing security, administration and archiving database; Integration of Health Smart Card in the health insurance system of HNC
- Director – additional job (Studio Leonardo, Mostar, B&H) Reference: http://www.Leonardo.ba ; http://www.StudioLeonardo.us ; http://www.webMedjugorje.com ; http://www.StudioLeonardo.biz ; http://www.Studio.Leonardo.ba
- Experience with relational databases, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL, Oracle, Access.
- Security check of computer systems (Ethical hacking). Computer forensics and Data recovery from erased, damaged and/or destroyed media.
- Statistical analysis of data IBM SPSS
28.01.1966. Born, Travnik, B&H
Nationality: Croatian, EU
1980/81 – 1983/84 High school of Electrical engineering in Mostaru, B&H (Electrical technician - telecommunications)
1985/86 – 1989/90 Faculty of Electrical engineering Sarajevo (five years study program of electrical engineering, computing and informatics)
04.10.1991. Graduate engineer of Electrical engineering, Computing and Informatics
12.1992. – 4.1993. Parex Ltd., Ljubljana, Slovenia
5.1993. – 1.2001. Gold Coin Ltd, Ljubljana, Slovenia
2.2001. – 03.2007. HYPO Gold Coin GROUP Ltd, Podgorica, Montenegro
3.2003. – to present LR CC USA-Montenegro d.s.d, Podgorica, Montenegro (part time job)
2004. – 2007. Emona housing, Budva, Montenegro (employed under the contract of royalties)
9.2007. – to present Fund Health Insurance of HNC, Mostar, B&H (full time job employment)
3.2008. – to present Studio Leonardo, Mostar, B&H (additional job, private business)
10.2013. – to present Faculty of resources management - CKM, University "Herzegovina", Mostar, B&H (Senior teaching assistant)
- Broker certificate, Republic of Srpska Securities Commission
- Broker license, Republic of Montenegro Securities Commission
- Low voltage electrical installations project contractor authorization; Low voltage electrical installations contractor license; Low voltage electrical installations supervisor authorization; Low voltage electrical installations license - Ministry of Economic Development of Montenegro