I am here to offer MCSADBA Services . I have completed various project which includes various activity while support 30+ clients in 24*7 environment.
• Installation, configuration and upgrading of SQL Server software 2000/2005/2008, Service Packs and Hot fix including cluster environment apart from management of database users and security.
• Creating automated job backups and performing restoring procedures including DR solution.
• Managing SQL Server jobs/error log monitoring, job failures, root cause analysis and trouble shooting and resolution for database issues; implementation and maintenance of Database availability with Cluster Management, Database Mirroring, Log shipping, Replication.
• Implementation of Release, Change Orders and management of Incident Request besides being involved in migration of SQL instances from 2000 to 2005/2008 (database migration, DTS to SSIS migration, login/User migration etc) and implementation of database standards and policy among all the databases.
• Creating stored procedures, trigger and function for various MIS requirements including creating complex queries involving aggregations, inner joins, outer joins, sub-queries and user defined functions.
• Monitoring and performance tuning of SQL Server databases using skills optimize complex SQL queries through analysis of execution plans, modification of existing indexing scheme, rewriting queries, demoralizing data models, converting sequential to set-based queries.
• Tracing stored procedures / front end calls using SQL Profiler /optimizing server performance through system monitor /SQL trace; administration of reporting & integration service.
• Troubleshooting of DTS Package /SSIS/SSRS, security configuration and deployment.
• Importing/Exporting data from Flat files, Excel, Access , Foxpro , oracle and other RDMS system to /from SQL server using BCP, Import/Export wizard and SSIS package.
• Automation of manual process
• Programming, maintaining various Aceess, Excel and foxpro databases.