Last active: 1 month ago
Highly personable professional with over 10 years of track record in account management, sales processing, and call-center operations within the credit cards, business phone listings, financial loans, publications, and internet technology industries.
● Monitors and evaluates the progress of Sales Representatives and ensures that the Sales Representatives are performing at or above program goal.
● Motivates and coaches agents daily through group meetings, one-on-one coaching sessions, games and incentives.
● Keeps abreast of changes in assigned programs including program scripting and rebuttal changes.
● Provides regular feedback to Account Management and Supervisors concerning script recommendations, rebuttal recommendations, lead selection, quality issues, SPH goals, training and support needs.
● Provides regular input regarding incentive/ Motivational ideas.
● Encourages quality in sales and presentations and reviews quality concerns with associates.
● Completes daily, weekly and monthly reporting feedback.
● Expertise in resolving escalated customer service issues.
● Secured numerous company achievement awards for delivery of exceptional customer service.
● Proficient with Microsoft Office System (including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint®, Microsoft Access, and Microsoft Outlook®).