Senior Java Developer
Last active: 22 days ago
Over 7 years hands on experience in Java technology.
- Technically sophisticated & result driven Software Engineer, with an experience of above 7 years, currently serving Girnar Software (SEZ) Pvt. Ltd in the capacity of Team lead. Having experience in Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of Web based Enterprise system.
- Equipped with the knowledge of various software, organizing technical demonstrations, with sound understanding and skill of creating new software & systems, designing, analysis, testing, database development and coding for modules while structuring customized solutions to meet customer’s specific needs.
- Extensive experience in design and development of n-tier large web-based distributed systems.
- Extensive experience in Design concepts, Java and J2EE, performance issues, memory issues, concurrency issues and exception handling.
- Good experience in Object Oriented Design and Development of n-tier component-based enterprise Web-applications using J2EE, Java, JMS,Restful API, Servlet, Struts.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process.
- Possess excellent Relationship management and Team management skills with expertise in training, motivating and mentoring team members.
- Exceptional analytical, troubleshooting organizational, communication, prioritization, and problem solving and leadership skills with ability to create and sustain high work tempo.
- To understand / analyze business requirements and provide solutions.
- To work on application architecture in lines of MVC model.
- To propose Design of New Features based on UML concepts.
- Involved into design and implementation of restructuring and refactoring of existing codebase.
- Worked on architectural features like Logging.
- Worked on core framework changes required in factory initialization, resource loading, and environment service.
- To work on ongoing development and Bug Fixing.
- To Work on crafting effective governance documents to be submitted at end of each sprint.
- Worked on SDLC as well as Agile (Scrum) development model.
- Worked as a Team Lead for intra-project teams working on specific assignments and intermediate release.
- To work on application for optimization of product.
- Worked on code quality and matrices for improve code quality.
- Analyzing, defining and documenting system requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, creating interfaces with other systems internal and external checks and controls and outputs.
- Writing and maintaining functional and technical specifications.
- Developing and maintaining plans outlining steps and time estimates for developing, testing and installing applications.
- Converting designs and specifications into computer code.
- Compiling and analyzing code and correcting errors detected in compile process.
- Consulting with client to prototype, refine, test and debug programs to attain client approval.
- Writing and maintaining documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes and corrections.
- Writing documentation or reviewing documentation written by others that describes installation and operating procedures,
- Providing technical assistance by responding to inquiries regarding errors, problems, or questions with program.
- Training end users or technical support staff to use newly developed and or existing programs.
- Setup architecture and design guidelines to enforce best practices across the projects and consult with other teams to share knowledge.
- Factor the deployment cost into technical decisions.
- Programming Languages: Java, SQL, PHP,C#
- Methodologies: MVC, Restful services, SOAP services
- Distributed Internet Technologies: J2EE, JSP, Servlet, Struts, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, EJB-2 and EJB-3, spring, Joomla, JSF.
- Testing and Quality Framework: Junit, Jsunit, PMD, CheckStyle, Findbugs JUnit(Mocking with Google Injector for rest API test).
- Databases: MYSQL, Sql Server.
- Web / Application servers: JBOSS, Tomcat, Apache, Aspen.
- Version Control: SVN.
- IDE: Eclipse, PYDev, Visual Studio, Notepad++.
- Others: FileZila, Putty, Wink, Winmerge, Jmeter and jprofiler (for Optimization).