Dedicated, Honest, Professional, IT/Programming, Transcription Work
Last active: 1 month ago
Familiar with: Python, C#, CGI, Ruby on Rails, PERL, Visual Basic, Flash, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, AJAX
Database: Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, MySQL, Oracle 8i
Platforms: Windows 3.1, 95, 98, 2000, Vista, 7, 8, NT, Unix, OS X
Microsoft: Visual Studio, Excel, Word, Works, Office, Publisher, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word Perfect
Accounting: QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks, Quicken, Peachtree Accounting, MS Money
Browsers: Safari, FireFox, Internet Explorer, Chrome
Other: WordPress, CakePHP, Borland Complier, Ipswitch WS_FTP, Paint Shop Pro, Heidi SQL, OsCommerce, DotNetNuke, DzSoft PHP, Wordpad, FaceBook, YouTube, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, Xcode, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Audacity, Google Docs
Michelle-Web.com/JustCurEus MK LLC, 1998 - Present
michelle-web.com, michelle-web.net, justcureus.com
Primary responsibilities include design and development of web pages.
Social Media Manager: Setup online social media marketing accounts with continued support
Developed and tested databases and shopping carts using PHP/MySQL.
Entering data using Microsoft Works, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access.
Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Collections.
Virtual Secretarial responsibilities include but are not limited to; Bookkeeping, producing reports in MS Word, and Google Docs. Writing of business letters (i.e. collections, billing, invoicing, marketing company and products) dictation, paralegal duties, filling out home purchasing forms(HUD), and creating forms and spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel.
CDE Career Institute, 2009-2014
• Train and evaluate students on an individual basis from beginner to advanced in courses such as Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, and QuickBooks
• Instruct classes in: Medical Billing/Medical Transcriptionist program, became proficient in Medical Office Procedures, Medical Terminology, Customer Service, Computerized Medical Billing, Medical Coding, Health Insurance Processing, Medical Transcription, and Medical Billing program Medisoft, Computing Fundamentals, CompTIA A+ Essentials, CompTIA A+ Practical Application, Information Security Best Practices, Network+ 2012, Accounting Fundamentals, Internet Explorer, Business Writing, Business Grammar, and Photoshop
• Knowledgeable in CPT, ICD-9, ICD-10, and HCPCS
• Inventory maintenance and ordering of books for campus and students
• Maintain classroom up to 60 Computers in a network environment using Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
• Personally trained over two hundred fifty students in all levels of Microsoft applications, Computerized Office Assistant, Medical Transcription/Insurance Billing, Medical Office Assistant, Help Desk, and PC Applications
• Troubleshoot problems with the computers, and network systems
• Instruct classes in “hands on training” classroom
• Handling resume preparation, talking with employers, and job placement
• Providing Externships for our Medical Transcription students
• Update, Troubleshoot, write and rewrite code for the school website in HTML, PHP, MySQL
Northampton Community College, 2008-2014
• Instructing 4th - 12th grade, Computer Programming (gaming, 3D worlds) and Robotics
Northampton School District, 2003 - 2007
• Following lesson plans, managing the classroom, and other duties defined by the building level principal.
Dendrite, 2002 - 2003
• Configured, Archived, Restored, Build, and QA of Laptops and Jornadas.
• Configured and loaded databases for Pharmaceutical companies.
• Tested and Set-up of Jornadas and Laptops.