Virtual Executive Assistant / HR / Recruiting
A little about me….
Quick with Technology
I went to school for Web Design, Marketing and Networking. I can learn new data interfaces, processes, and programs in a fraction of the time it takes most people because I have such a strong technology background.
Advanced Level Microsoft Office Experience
Recently tested by two temp agencies in all Microsoft Products, my recruiters said I scored the highest they had seen. I scored above 93% accuracy on the ADVANCED levels of all Microsoft Office Products. I am a Certified Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) for Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project (test scores available).
Independent and Self-Motivated
I have extreme focus and drive – there is no need to micromanage me. If there is idle time in between assigned projects, I help other departments, create databases to work more efficiently, organize, research, etc. The point is you will never see me sitting around unless I am told to do that.
Advanced Level Knowledge of:
• Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project (test scores available)
• Online Chat Programs (Live Chat, Website Alive, and Lucky Orange)
• Desktop Sharing Programs (MeetingBurner, GoToMeeting, and more)
• Adobe Illustrator, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, etc.
• Calendar Management and Scheduling Software
• SalesForce (as a user and administrator)
My tireless work ethic, strong organizational skills, and multi-tasking nature stand out in the workplace. Driven by new challenges and able to quickly learn new skills and proficiencies, my record shows that I excel as a visionary leader who can always be counted on for a job well done, no matter what it takes!