Python, Django and PHP developer
Last active: 28 days ago
- LAMP/LEMP stack of technologires
- version control: Git
- PHP 5
- MVC frameworks (Symfony2, Yii)
- Drupal, Wordpress customization, plugin development
- Python 2.7
- Web Frameworks (Flask, Django 1.7)
- Test-driven development: unittest, nose, mock, fixtures, coverage, integration testing, selenium, casperjs
- scrapy, high-performance scrapers
- asynchronous networking (gevent, tornado)
- NLP: nltk, scikit-learn
- Front-end: jQuery, Bootstrap, CoffeeScript
- Workflow: vagrant, vim, tmux, PEP 8, git flow
- MySQL high-load (InnoDB/XtraDB), hot backup
- REST API design and implementation
- Sphinx, ElasticSearch (full-text search engine)
- NoSQL: MongoDB, Redis, memcached
- Various e-commerce/Social engine/API integrations
- caching: memcached
- messaging: gearman
- Amazon S3 / Amazon EC2
- data mining, site scrappers, XML processing, text categorization
- C development (epoll, sockets, curl, libevent, libmemcached, geoip, sqlite3, fastcgi, syslogd, POSIX threads, valgrind, c-ares, gdb). C99
- Experienced linux user and system administrator (apache, nginx, mysql, openvz, named, cron, rsync, ssh, proftpd)
- OS: Ubuntu Server 12/13/14, CentOS 5/6/7
- IDE: emacs, vim, Sublime Text 2, PyCharm, PhpStorm
- One time experience with: PostgreSQL, Red5, Java, QtWebKit, LibTorrent, ffmpeg/mencoder, Mobile Web, Flash, Delphi, Visual Studio C++, xvfb, Ruby, C#, Node.js, RabbitMQ
Remote web developer with 8+ years of commercial experience.
What started as a hobby, now became my lifestyle. I love technology and how it affects more and more people every day.
My main interest is internet. Most of the software i make is working with local/global networks to help small/medium business.
My goal is to make your business faster, easier to use and grow, to cut your costs.
My biggest passion of the last years is to optimize websites and make them run faster. Make them consume less memory, make your databases be more efficient. I love MySQL and its complexity.
I love to learn new technologies and learn new things every day.
Supporter of open source software.