Android & iOS Developer
Last active: 1 month ago
I am proficient to work on Native android and iOS applications where I have successfully developed applications for different business domains meeting bespoke needs of clients.
4+ Years Experience on iOS & Android App development
• Great Hands on coding experience with designing skill and integration of codes.
• Committed to assignments, capability to withstand pressures & ability to produce within deadlines.
• Good communication and user interaction skills, capacity to work with a team sincerely and dedication towards work and organization.
• Expert in integrating Social APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Google plus, foursquare)
• Expert in UI Kit, Core graphics, UI Animations, CA Layer Transitions.
• Experience on Implementing frameworks like hibernate, struts, wicket
• Expert in APNS (Apple Push Notifications Service) and App Purchase
• Expert in XML Parsing, JSON Parsing, SOAP response and web services
•Excellent Hands on coding experience with designing skill and integration of codes.
•Committed to assignments, capability to withstand pressures & ability to produce within deadlines.
• Social Networking Apps
• Education: Schools, Colleges, Universities
• Chat Apps
• Dating Apps
•Location based Apps
• Health & Fitness Apps
• Food & Drink Apps
• Navigation Apps
• Photo Editing & Sharing Apps
• Photo & Video Apps
• Travel Apps
• Utility Apps
• Trivia Quiz Games
• Evvent Apps
• Coupon based Apps
2. Frameworks, APIs
• Web Service ( PHP, JSON, XML, SOAP, Parse, Google App engine framework)
• In App Purchase
• Push Notification
• Face book API, Twitter API, LinkedIn API, Google+ API
• Google API,GeoLocation, Instagram API, Youtube API
• Advertisement ( Ad Mob, Ad whirl, RevMob, Chart Boost, Google Ad)
• Flurry, Test flight
• MySQL, SQLite, HTML
3.ThirdParty Libraries and Tools -
• Flurry Analytic
• ZBar SDK
• Google Analytics
• Parse SDK
• Evernote API
• Tapjoy API
• Tesseract OCR SDK
• Red Laser SDK
• OpenX SDK
• Rhythm ad SDK
• Post card API
• Bixolon Printer SDK
• Linea PRO SDK(Magnetic Card and Barcode reader)
• IDTech Unimag API (Magnetic stripe reader)
• AppStore submission, testing, TestFlight
• Git, SVN, GitHub, bug trackers
• UI/UX, Human Interface Guidelines
We follow a strict TAT of 4 hours so you will always get a reply from my side within 4 hours. We are readily available on Skype 24/7 as well as we are very fluent in English so communication would not be a Issue. Please let us know if you want to ask something about us or the project.We would be happy to help.