Database Administrator and Analyst. Bonus, Excel Guru.
Last active: 08/01/2014
Seasoned Professional possessing a strong work ethic and over eight years of diverse Office, Systems Support and Project Management experience. Utilize sound communication skills especially with cus-tomers and vendors, and have the ability to work well, across all departments in organizations. Specific qualifications include:
• Proven MS Office Suite skills, including advanced skills in MS Excel with the ability to create and use macros, pivot tables and look-ups
• Enthusiastic and energetic individual with initiative and strong analytical skills
• Responsible for assisting with accounting entry, accounts payable, general day-to-day tasks and meeting deadlines for monthly and quarterly reporting, as well as ad hoc projects and support for sales teams
• Provide Desktop, Help Desk and general Networking support for clients
• Performed data mining and analysis functions, coordinate presentations, identify relevant trends, conduct follow-up analyses, and prepare visualizations
• Skilled with developing dashboards to track key metrics and issues
• Adept at developing an understanding of all reporting needs by partnering with Executive Mem-bers, Project Management Supervisors, Account Directors, and Resource Managers
• Possess proven client and end-user support experience
• Well versed with CRM systems including Salesforce. Extensive experience with inventory man-agement systems and accounting system such as Peachtree and Quickbooks
SalesForce.com, Zoho, Wordpress, QuickBooks, MS Live365, Sage/Peachtree/ MAS 90, LexisNexis/ PC Law, Yardi, MS Office Suite, MS Access, MS Publisher, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.