Data Entry and Proofreading Specialist
Last active: 17 days ago
From early 2011, I've had extensive experience with data-entry and data management, working on a wide variety of Content Management Systems such as Wordpress, Joomla! and Django-CMS. I have also cut my teeth as a content editor for tech blogs and university applications. Lastly, I have worked with accounting software such as GnuCash in my capacity as a bookkeeper for a tech startup, with a focus on double-entry accounting.
The ideal employment scenario for me would be a data-entry project on an inflexible deadline with an added element of language syntax correction.
1. Flexible Work Schedule - There is no hour that is too sacred for me to work, and no schedule that is too demanding. My flexibility allows for the successful completion of your inflexible project deadlines, no matter the timezone of concern.
2. Attention to Detail - Despite the generic connotations of this point, there is no better way to convey my almost obsessive adherence to data fidelity. I triple check my work in all but the most demanding timeframes, so that you won't have to.
3. Steady Communicative Skills - I have a genuine fondness for the English language that has allowed me to develop my linguistic skill to a level significantly higher than that of my peers. Etymology is a hobby of mine and I have an ear for many foreign accents. What this means for you is that I should have no problem understanding you or making myself understood during any textual or verbal communication.
1. Limited Programming Skill - I have basic experience with C, C++, Python and HTML.
2. MS Office Skills - MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint 2007/2010.
3. Task Management Software/Websites - Asana, Github.