Mobile App Guru - iOS 7&8, Swift, Android, Phonegap, Native app, mCom
Last active: 19 hours ago
I have 12+ years of working experience in Mobile apps and Game development. I have an extensive knowledge of Swift, C/C++/ObjectiveC languages, broad experience in a number of professional products such as mobile apps, cross platforms solutions, Native apps, Hybrid apps, Web apps etc.
I’m looking for long-term business relationships with customers and have habit to execute projects until the successful completion.
- Native: iOS, Android (Objective-C, Swift, Java, C#, C, C++)
- Web service: XML/JSON, REST/SOAP, eCommerce
- Device, Kit: Bluetooth Low Energy, iBeacon, NFC, credit card reader, MIDI
- Cloud backend: Parse, Amazon
- Video/audio/image processing: OpenCV, GPU Image, CoreAudio
- Video/audio streaming, codec: Wowza, Red5, H.323, MPEG-4
- Speech recognition, text-to-speech, Siri
- HTML5, Ruby on Rails, PHP, ASP, JSP and their frameworks
- MySQL, SQLite, Oracle, SQL Server
- Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, Vimeo API integration
- Google Map, Foursquare, Geolocation, GPS, Open Street Maps
- OpenGL, Corona, XMPP server experience
- CoreData, CoreAnimation, CoreGraphics, CoreText
- In-App Purchase, Push notification
- iAd, Adwirl, Revmob, Admob, Chartboost, Tapjoy, Flurry, Testflight
- JIRA, BaseCamp, Github, BitBucket, SVN
- Cloud services: iCloud, CRM, AWS, Dropbox
Looking forward to hearing from you!!!