Alaa Eddin Ebdah
• Senior C/C++ programmer.
• Programming by using Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) with the C++ language in an excellent form, and realizing how the compiler represents objects and their related issues into memory behind the scenes.
• Implementing data structure entities (i.e. linked lists, queues, stacks, trees, hash tables, etc.) by the C/C++ language in an excellent manner, and the ability to create new and complex ones.
• Professional programming under Win32 C/C++ into the following fields:
o Visual programming that is used to built and create the Graphical User Interface (GUI) as well as control windows. Also I am able to create new control windows that have new looks and new behaviors.
o Performing drawing operations by the Graphics Device Interface (GDI) that its own graphical objects are used to draw on Device Contexts (DCs) of computer screens and printers.
o knowing and using different collections of Windows APIs such as memory management, hooks, managing processes, multithreads, files and I/O, consoles and character mode, network programming, Internet programming, etc. And the capability of using any set of API functions that I have not used before.
o Creating and using Dynamic Link Libraries (DLLs).
o Upgrading 32-bit applications to be 64-bit applications.
o Shell programming under Win32 C/C++, that treats directly components of Windows operating systems to make a new behavior and to enhance the functionality of applications.
• The familiarity with Oracle (PL/SQL), SQLite, Java, Visual Basic, ASP.NET and HTML.
• The ability to analyze and solve complex problems, and to produce new computer algorithms.
• The ability to work under extreme pressure.
• Creative work and self-motivated.
SOME OF MY WORKS
• These days, I am writing a complete reference book for pointers in C++ that explains computer memory, memory addresses, memory allocation, pointers and their terms as
well as their own properties and expressions, direct and indirect pointers, relations between pointers and other entities like variables, arrays, functions, function calls, objects, polymorphism, virtual tables, and some of pointers applications like linked lists. The book discusses every thing from the compiler view, so it explains pointers from A to Z and removes the ambiguity related with pointers. It will be published on Amazon.com soon.
• I have done half of a large Dynamic Link Library (DLL) that makes visual programming, graphics and the use of other API utilities under Win32 C++ to be more flexible and easer by utilizing the features of OOP and adding new APIs.
• I used the C/C++ programming language to develop computer applications that belong to many areas, such as cryptography, steganography, information retrieval, graphical simulations, linking oracle database with C++, network programming, image processing, mathematical applications, artificial intelligence, etc.