BSD/Win/Linux and Network Administrator
Last experience has been received by me in the medical organization in the creation of a new structure with the load on the network level, and then was load balancing between servers.
- Fully immersed in the job to reach the desired quality (like meditation);
- I like to spend time in the construction of the system and monitoring its work (creative);
- Full responsibility and honesty (Karma / Reputation);
Skills / experience:
- 5-year, full-time positions in the system / network administrator
Windows (AD, DNS, WSUS, WDS, AIK, Exchange 2010, Kaspersky Endpoint Security, RRAS, Proxy);
- 2 years, full-time positions in the network administrator
BSD (Apache, Nginx, squid, free radius, bind, samba, packet filter / IPFW, MRTG / RRDtool, pftp);
- 1-year, full-time positions in the network administrator
Network Engineer (VLAN, ACL, static routing).
- 2009-2011 (full-time). System administrator, roskazna.ru/en.
Maintenance 3 server (Windows) + 1 (FreeBSD), support 27 users;
- 2012-now (full-time). Systems / network administrator, sanzarya.ru.
Support of a network of 9 servers (Windows) + 1 VDS (Linux), support 250 users;
- 2013-now (part time). System administrator, valerygold.ru.
Support the network with a single server (Windows), and remote support 11 users;