Linux administrator with website migration and development experience
Last active: 9 days ago
Security analyst; Malware removal; Server securing; Server administration; Website migration; Server optimization; Website optimization. God of email. God of migration :))
100% positive feedbacks, prooved experience and portfolio.
I'm specialist of: System Administration, Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian), Security Setup, Domain Migration, Domain Fixing, Server/Website speed Optimization, MySQL, Website Development and other.
My experience installing and configuring servers is about 15 years.
I have several working projects developed by me and written by me. They are located on a server that is configured by me.
In addition, I have experience of writing various scripts, experience network security, installation and optimization of MySQL, etc.
I hope I will be the best choice to start your project from scratch, even if he plans to be heavily loaded.
My primary skills:
1) Migration skills: complete domain migration from legacy to new platform, including web content, email, database, DNS.
2) SEO skills: search optimization, including server setup and source-code optimization.
3) Website creator skills: using CMS or just plain editor, experience with heavyload projects.
4) Linux system administration skills: server setup, web-servers administration(apache, lighttpd), database optimization for heavy-loaded projects. Experience with cluster system, and rpm\deb based Linuxes.
5) Security analysis skills: searching of malware, checking vulnerabilities, website security, detecting outside intrusion or leaks etc.
6) Backup and recovery skills: backup and restore webcontent, email, using my own software or generic applications.
I'm seeking for following projects:
1) System administration
2) Domain migration
3) Website developpment
4) Search Engine Optimization
5) Security administration
6) Server setup