Linux system administrator and PBX engineer with more than 7 years of experience in telecommunications.
I'm very familiar with:
- Linux (RH, Centos, Debian, Ubuntu)
- VoIP (asterisk and asterisk based systems such as FreePBX, Trixbox, Elastix)
- server monitoring and notifications (nagios, zabbix)
- Linux networking (OpenVPN, iptables, routing)
- virtualization (KVM, VMWare ESXi, Citrix Xenserver)
- backups (bacula, custom rsync scripts)
- data transfer, disk partitioning, RAID arrays
- installing and configuring common hosting software - Apache, SSL, PHP, Tomcat, MySQL, Bind, FTP
- bash scripting, cronjobs
I like to learn and follow the most modern technologies.
I’m energetic, self motivated and proactive. My personal attributes include excellent interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to pay close attention to details. All of which are qualities that I’m sure you can appreciate