Sr. Network Consultant
Last active: 03/12/2014
IP/MPLS Network Engineer with 7+ years experience in network design, deployment and maintenance in Enterprise and Service Provider environments running Cisco and Juniper devices.
Experience on Service Provider technologies like MPLS L3VPN (v4 and v6), L2VPN (AToM), VPLS, MPLS-TE, QoS, Multicast, having also large experience in enterprises environments, like Routing & Switching and Data-Center WAN, LAN, IP Services and Data Center Infrastructure Network.
I've also worked in Design, Deployments and support of Network Security solutions based on Cisco, Juniper, FreeBSD, OpenBSD and GNU/Linux systems (Debian, Ubuntu and Slackware).
Expertise on troubleshooting and deployment IP/MPLS networks.
Experience with the following Cisco architectures:
Nexus Architectures: 2k, 5k and 7k;
Routers: CRS, GSR 12000 and ASR9K running IOS XR;
Others relevant experiences: ASR1K, Catalyst 4500, Catalyst 6500, C7200 and C7600 Series.
Experience with the following Juniper architectures:
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE R&S #30939 by Cisco, Belgium/Brussels) - 2011
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP® Certified by passing tshoot hands-on exam beta version) - 2010
- Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP®) - 2010
- Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA®) - 2009
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA®) - 2008
Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate (JNCIA-Junos) - 2012
[Open Source Systems - GNU/Linux and BSD Systems]