Programmer, Web developer and Tester
"Real programmers can write assembly code in any language"
To seek challenging assignments and responsibilities and to excel in the field of software engineering and programming through hard work, research, skills and perseverance
• Over 8 years of experience in Object-Oriented Analysis, Design, Development and Testing.
• Experienced in programming and debugging with various programming languages (C++/C/Java/Perl) over several platforms (Linux, Solaris, AIX, HPUX, Windows, Macintosh).
• Experienced in working with various database (Oracle/MySQL/SQLite/MSSQL/GDB) , open source technologies, application servers.
• Strong understanding of Software design patterns.
• Experience in analyzing existing software applications to locate functional gaps and determine improvements based on user requirements and functional specifications.
• Skilled at fixing software bugs, errors and faults in software applications.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work across various functional groups. Good experience liaising with clients, sales representatives, top management, QA, technical and support specialists
• Articulate professional communication style with experience in formal presentations and technical documents along with a demonstrated ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment.