Last active: 09/18/2012
Need a reliable, professional and responsible sysadmin? You are looking at the right profile!
- 6 years of system administration (both Linux and Windows servers) experience
- Effective team player as well as independent problem-solver
- Committed to the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct
- Web-servers: Apache, nginx
- Databases and DBMS: MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL
- Operating systems (server):
--- Linux: Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS, RHEL, openSUSE
--- Windows: Windows Server 200(3|8|12)
--- OS X: OS X Server
- Email: Postfix, Dovecot, Exim, Amavis
- Virtualization and containerization: docker, Vagrant, ansible
- Backup software: Bacula, rsync, Acronis products
- Version Control and collaboration: Git, github, bitbucket
- Monitoring: Nagios, Icinga
- Programming and scripting: shell, Python, C
- "I will not sign up for a project that I am not comfortable with"
Meaning: I am not here to take your money no matter what - my only goal is to add value to what you already have and what you plan to achieve.
- "Plan, develop, deploy, maintain, continuously improve"
Meaning: My project management principles are very simple: each stage of the project matters. What's more, every detail adds up to that project's final look and feel.
- "Transparency is the key"
Meaning: I believe in open and honest working relationships. Open communication, personal integrity and trust are the key driving factors in relations between people.
And, of course, recommendations are available upon request!