System & Network Engineer, SEO,Web Design,Research,VA,WordPress
I’m a System and Network Engineer with over 3 years of hands-on experience in enterprise level networking environments at ADSII.Inc, Qualification A Bachelor’s degree (B.A) with CCNA, CCNP, CCIE (R&S) ,CCIE Service Provider , CCDA, HCNA, JNCIA, IOS(security), PIX, ASA, CCNA Security and recently trained in and immediately available to start.
Analysis, design, testing, documentation, implementation/configuration and support of WAN / LAN / MAN and converged network technologies on different site models ranging from 50 users upto 5000 users utilizing Cisco Gear.
Provide 1st,2nd,3rd level support for LAN / WAN / MAN infrastructure as required
IOS Upgrades on Cisco Routers 2800,2900 & 3900 Series, Cisco Switches 3750,3650,3550 series
Configuration of Cisco Routers & Switches in line with Cisco Best Practices.
Wireless Design using Cisco NCS and heat maps, Configuration of Cisco WLC 5500 and Implementation of HREAP WAP’s for remote offices.
IP address management, Segmentation using VLANS, Configuration and Implementation
Implementation of OSPF as a LAN Routing Protocol using Stud Areas for remote offices/leaf nodes
Used NetQos for traffic/protocol Analysis and top talkers.
• IT technical support for day-to-day operations. Implemented and scheduled workstation/server backup and recovery plan.
• Evaluate the Microsoft windows network, active directory and LAN/WAN devices and software solutions.
• Helping and managing internal users with network and hardware problems.
• Makes detailed reports on the performance of the network and notes of any failure or troubleshooting, which occur.
• Oversee all computer, telecommunications, and PBX systems of contact centre setup support, supervise team of help desk and desktop services personnel.
• Train and supervise technical support personnel, serve as Level-2 escalation point for all technical issues, provide technical support for special projects. Direct network administration.
• Plan and conduct major hardware, network, software and operating system upgrades and migrations.
• Established standardized configuration management process for all PC images.
• Oversee remodelling and new IT & Telecom projects for clients, primarily focusing on large commercial projects. Serve as primary client liaison throughout the project.
• VOIP phones installation and configuration
• TCP, UDP, TELNET, HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP
• Implementation of VPN and its standards (IPSEC, PPP, L2TP)
• Routing Protocols EIGRP, RIP, OSPF
• STP, RSTP, VTP, VLAN’S
• Implementation and configuration of ACL and types
• NAT, PAT, Port-Security
• DSL, ADSL, Frame Relay, ATM
• Domain Creation & Configuration, Active Directory and Group Policies.
• Additional Domain Controller & Disaster Recovery.
• Server Services Configuration (DNS, Wins, DHCP, NAT, Web, and FTP)
• Experience in implementing and supporting Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
• Wireless Technologies.
• Hardware Installation and troubleshooting
• MS OFFICE 2003/2007/2010 / outlook 2003/2007/2010
• Network Printer Implementation and Trouble shooting
• Backup/Restore Windows
• Windows firewall implementation and trouble shooting
• RAID Implementation virtually and physically.
• Proxy server, GPO, WDS
• Manage Virtualize environment on V-Sphere handling AV, Kerio Proxy Server, AD Server, File Server, Print server
• Circuit and Packet switching implementation
• Troubleshooting Network related trouble tickets.
• Configuration of content filtering on corporate firewalls.
• Implementing First Hop Routing Protocols such as HSRP, VRRP and GLBP.
• Cisco IOS code upgrades on Routers, Switches.2900, 2800,1800,3800,3900 series routers.
• Implementation, Configuration of ORION Solarwinds Network Performance Monitor
• Configuration of PRTG Network Performance Monitor
• Implementation of HP Intelligent Center Performance Monitor.
• Site-to-Site VPN Setup, Support using Sonicwall GMS
• Support for DNS using Sungard Web Portal.
• Cisco Router Configuration for IP/MPLS over 100 sites offices.
Network Control Center Support for over 5000 users.
• Configured and Maintained the Cisco 6500, 4500s, 4006s, 3500s, 2900s etc.
• Experience in Frame Relay, ATM, MPLS, Point to Point, Point to multipoint legacy analogy circuits.
• Done CAT5,CAT 5e,CAT 6,CAT6e cabling
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) R&S
• Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Service Provider (CCIE) – written
(Lab is scheduled in July 2015)
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) R&S
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Security
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) - Windows 2012
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) – Exchange 2012
• Certified Ethical Hacking – in progress
• RHCSA & RHCE (Redhat Certified System Administrator & Expert)