QA Expert, Windows Administror, VOIP expert
Last active: 3 days ago
Over last 4 years, I have been working as a Sr. QA Tester having experience in Manual, Automation, Telecom testing and Network Administrator on window platform as well. I have worked many wide range of application, such as web applications, e-commercial site, desktop based application,network administrator. I have sound knowledge automation tool for regression test and performance testing tools. I have good experienced on online bug tracker tools like Clarify, Bugzilla, Jira, etc.Other specialization on Testing process, SDLC, STLC etc. My objective is to create a wonderful working relationship to my oDesk employer. My core competency lies in client services and was also exposed to different activities that will enhance client relationship management, operations and training programs for Quality Assurance. My responsibilities are Regression Testing, Writing Test Cases, Test Execution, Test Planning, Bug Reporting and Writing Automation Scripts. I can use my skills and work for the growth and development of organization.
* Websites: QA/Performance/Usability/Security tests
* Software: Win XP/Vista/7/8 32 and 64 bit AND OS X 10.8.3,Unix platform
* Mobile: Android , iOS , Blackberry applications and mobile websites tests
* Telecom: performance, load and stress testing. Installing Sip PBX, Lync, VOIP server....
* Tracking tools: Jira, Bugzilla, Clarify, QC,...
* Certificate : MCSA, MCP
*Automation tools: Jmeter, SOAPUI, Selenium..
Why you will hire me?
1. My priority is to provide service to others with honesty and in timely manner.
2. I am very keen on every detail of my work to ensure of my quality work.
If you are looking for the above mentioned qualities then I am the right person who fits in your alley!