Juan P. F.
Linux Senior Administrator
Last active: 11/13/2014
I have 15 years administrating Networks and Linux platforms.
I can design, implement and troubleshoot large networks.
I can install, migrate, optimize and troubleshoot Linux systems.
I have strong networking and Linux troubleshooting skills.
I can do a cost-effective and fast work for you.
My expertize is to install configure and optimize Linux servers and routers, I have experience in fault tolerant and fail over linux systems and it´s integration with Windows Systems like Active Directory Authentication and Authorization of Linux email systems, Apache/PHP Software, Squid Proxys, Jira Confluence, and any other LDAP capable software.
My specific Linux skills are:
* Vpn: IPsec (freeswan, Openswan), pptp
* tcp/ip Unix & Windows
* Firewall (iptables), Gateways, nat, pat, Routing (Static, Dinamic: rip, ospf, bgp)
* Dhcp, cbq (iproute2+tc), vlans (802.1Q)
- Web and App Servers
* Http: Apache, iis, php
* Tomcat, JBoss installation
* LAMP & WAMP
* MySql, Postgres
* Phpmyadmin, PhpPgAdmin
-Email and chat
* Email: pop, pops, imap, imps, smtp, ssmtp (Sendmail, Postfix, Antivirus, Antispam), Webmail platforms, mailman (mail discussion and e-newsletter lists)
* jabber: ejjaberd, openfire.
- Fault tolerant and fail-over:
* Raid(0 stripping ,1 Mirroring,2,3,4,5, 6, 10). Hardware & Software.
* ftp, ssh, telnet, nfs, dns, samba, cron, Squid (proxy)
* IPtables, Firewalls, DoS, Exploits, pgp, gpg, vpn, Port Scanners, Root Kits, Spoofing, sniffers, reverse shell.
* Fail2Ban (Dynamic Firewall)
* Bash scripting, cron jobs, Samba integration with Active Directory windows systems