Data Scientist with Machine Learning focus / SW Architect
Last active: 13 days ago
I have 10+ years of experience in the software development, including 5+ years of experience in creating architecture of high-loaded Internet projects.
Currently working mostly with data science and machine learning projects. I have about 1 year experience in Kaggle competitions.
I have great experience of using machine learning algorithms in real commercial products.
Main area of expertise are:
- Machine learning: Classification, Regression, NLP with Python - Numpy, Scikit-learn, Scipy, Pandas (3+ years of experience)
- Big data: Hadoop, MapReduce
- Intelligent WEB Scrapers development: Python + Scrapy (2+ years of experience)
- Internet marketing and analytics: Google Analytics, A/B testing, SEO, SEM, Social media (8+ years of experience)
- Custom web applications: Python + Django (3+ years of experience)
- Software architecture: (5+ years of experience)
- Project management: (5+ years of experience)
Software stack – Python, numpy, scipy, scikit-learn, pandas, matplotlib, Mahout, Django
Cloud – AWS Cloud, Rackspace- Open Stack.
High Performance computing through parallel computing – AWS cloud, Hadoop.
SQL - MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL
NoSQL - MongoDB, Redis.
Why work with me:
1) I am always willing to go extra mile to satisfy project requirements
2) I have skills in multiple disciplines, which allow me to choose the best solution for the ultimate goal (proper technologies stack selection, etc.)
Feel free to reach me in case you have a really hard problem, which may require either very deep domain experience or experience from different areas combined.
I have a master's degree in Computer Science from leading national university (NNSU).