Trading Software Developer
Last active: 2 days ago
While I appreciate and welcome invitations, please note that due to other commitments, I cannot accept hourly assignments.
I am a software developer and IT consultant with more than 25 years of experience. I am also a Forex day trader (nine years) and work with clients who trade Forex, commodities and stocks. I am currently in Brazil and understand Portuguese well, but American English is my native language.
I develop trading strategies, custom technical indicators, statistical analysis and advanced proprietary analytical systems for financial markets. My clients have included small and medium businesses, traders, investors and researchers. Much of my work involves data analysis and data management including custom built standalone software and DLLs.
Skills and Experience:
- Consulting services for advanced algorithmic trading strategies and data analytics
- C#, VB.NET, Java, NinjaScript, MQL, Lua, Strategy Trader Script, *EasyLanguage, *WealthScript and other programming languages
- Conversion between languages MQL, NinjaScript, Lua, Strategy Trader Script, C#, VB.NET, Java and from *EasyLanguage and *WealthScript
- Data format conversion between various trading platforms NinjaTrader, MetaTrader, FXCM Trading Station, FXCM Strategy Trader, *TradeStation, *Wealth-Lab and others
- Import/Export for market data (stocks, commodities, forex), CSV, XML, MS SQL Server, and MySQL
- Software for analyzing trades, calculating client specified metrics and presenting results using MS ReportViewer
- Software for creating continuous contracts based on futures contracts
- Real-time adapter to capture market data from CQG
- Static adapter to allow use of MS SQL Server as a data source in Fidelity *Wealth-Lab
- Surveys and statistical analysis programs with SPSS, Excel, C#, VB.NET, Access and MS SQL Server for market researchers, university professors and doctoral students.
* Experienced with but not currently subscribed to TradeStation nor Fidelity Wealth-Lab
I will sign a nondisclosure agreement and guarantee clients absolute confidentiality. Support is provided at no extra charge for 30 days after the release candidate is sent. While corrections are provided at no charge, client changes may require additional charges. You will, of course, receive the commented source code. Standard payment schedule is based on milestones, price and complexity of a project.
Please note: I develop software in accordance with client provided instructions. I follow client specifications, but cannot guarantee that a particular indicator, strategy or other software will successfully attain a client's financial goals nor can I be held liable for any loss or damage from the use of said indicators, strategies or other software, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such indicators, strategies or software.