Project Manager Business Analyst
Last active: 1 day ago
• Expert Business Analyst, CBAP, BA Trainer, Process Improvement, Agile.
• Presently working as a Senior Business Consultant (PM and Senior BA Role).
• Have 10 years of experience in IT Implementations
• Worked as Onsite and Offshore coordinator with IT Companies- Qatar Telecom, British Telecom, and Verizon Telecom.
• Specialization in Product Management, Client Management, Customer Relations Management, Product Delivery, Product Enhancement.
• Have a good Exposure particular in Implementation of the IT Applications.
• Interfacing with the customer, internal team members, third party vendors and contractors to
Facilitate a successful engagement.
• Understanding client's requirement of the product features, and coordinating with the
Development team to develop the same
• Have a good experience in Analyzing, capturing and implementing the Customer requirements.
• Drafting product documents for any new product, feature introduced in the application after
Having complete technical understanding from the development team.
• Take a lead on functional testing and the user acceptance testing and control the scope creep and validate the deliverable quality in terms of mapping to business requirement with full traceability from requirements to test cases working closely with the test managers.
• Maintaining the release management and providing oversight of project deliverables including business and technical requirements, system development, UAT, User training deployment, and
• Have experience in doing excellent documentation on business requirements. Maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings. Have good experience in deploying and maintaining CRM applications. Actively involved in offering Training / Knowledge Sharing sessions.
• Exceptionally well organized; Strong work ethics; short learning curve and desire to achieve team objectives and goals.