Full Stack Developer and Technical Operation Specialist
Last active: 1 month ago
I am a Linux specialist with a strong background in telecommunications and web applications. I have over a decade of professional experience and have served many roles including Linux Engineer, System Admin, Developer, Project Manager, and Systems Analyst.
I have helped develop and/or maintain various aspects of numerous complex, high value systems. These include:
* 911 Emergency Service Computer Aided Dispatch software to geolocate nearby AEDs and dispatch certified first responders.
* SMS, MMS, and OTA systems. These are the computer systems behind text messaging and remote device management.
* Biometric Software to capture an image of a subscribers hand and uses that as an authentication token for accessing sensitive data.
* VOIP software that is by the federal government and many other agencies to collaborate and disseminate training (sometime referred to as a Learning Management Software)
* Media Origination System - Cable companies use this to manage their video asset pipelines. Imagine capturing a video from any source and transcending it on request to whatever specs the client request.
I am currently an Enterprise Software Engineer at Cisco Systems. I am also a somewhat capable hacker and experienced penetration tester. You want me on your team.
I am looking for part-time, fixed-rate contracts that involve web programming, systems engineering, Linux administration, product development, penetration testing, incident response and basically anything interesting. I may be negotiated into accepting an hourly contract if the circumstances are right.