Server, Java, C/C++, HTML5, Irricht, Android, iOS games/apps dev
Last active: 1 day ago
Over the last 11 years, I have researched computer systems and written a variety of programs including: games and desktop applications using C/C++. I am a big fan of C/C++ because it can control the computer system (including network programming). Through studying, teaching at a University and writing projects, I now have a lot of experience in Java, Web and mobile development. My core understanding of the computer system is incredibly useful when I develop high level applications; I can understand most system errors and optimize the speed of the application plus security problems.
During the time working on some big organizations and oDesk, I have brought my Java, server programming, Linux system management and customer requirement analyzing skills to a higher level. If you need:
- Find and Fix security holes of your server.
- Setup, monitor, optimize, develop tools for your linux server system.
- A web / application server that have many connections with heavy processing, where normal database can not handle all of them (for example Leaderboard server with anti-hacking system).
- An application or a game, 2D & 3D, online or offline on Mobile phones: Android, Nokia... or Desktop : Window, Linux, Mac.
- A bot that can automatic doing things on your computer like: getting all data from a website, automatic post your data to a website or forum, click a series of buttons or input data on a series of textbox that you have to waste time on every day.
- A web application that you can interactive with, supporting HTML5 animations that you can be used on iPhone or iPad.
- An installer, uninstaller and auto updater for your application.
- A person who can consult with you offering guidance on: your business’s IT or building your computer system with server and clients.
I am the one for you.
Do you have a big project need a team? Do not worry, I have an experienced team including programmers, 3D modeler, testers and basic graphic designers ready for you.
Your project using Unity3D or Irrlicht and modelling with 3DS Max? That is one of our solution.
Your web server got big delay when number of users growing? I can help you to solve that.