Web Development - PHP
Graduated in Computer Science, I had my first contact with the development and analysis of systems at the university (Documentation and programming HTML, PHP and MySQL). During college I worked at a software development lab where I learned the essentials to direct my career. Participated in institutional projects and also municipal projects that expanded my vision of teamwork, use of procedures and processes.
My interest in the area was increasing over time, and then I was interning and working in companies operating in the area in which I was sure I was following the right path.
Worked with teams of various levels from projects for low and high levels of organizations, both in the areas of business, such as in the areas of technology.
I have knowledge in:
• Programming languages: C, C++, FORTAN, Pascal.
• Applications: NetBeans, Visual Studio, Eclipse, MySQL Workbench, Corel Draw,
• Balsamiq Mockup, PL / SQL, FileZilla.
• Experience in creating ERP, CMS and CRM.
• Database: PostgreSQL, PostGIS and MySQL
• Software Engineering: UML modeling (MER, DER, Diagrams, Use Cases, Survey Requirements), Unified Process, Scrum.
• Network: Tomcat, Apache, Tortoise SVN, SSH, GitHub, BitBucket.
• Operating Systems: Unix and Windows systems.
Feel the urge to view my profile on linkedin for more information.