Ruby/Rails Full-Stack Architect. 8 yrs, 13k hrs, 100pct success.
Last active: 2 days ago
Independent full-stack developer / technical architect skilled in:
* Ruby / Ruby on Rails (from edge to legacy)
* Scalable, decentralized (modular) applications architecture
* Databases: relational (PostgreSQL, MySQL), NoSQL (Redis, Riak, MongoDB, Neo4j), big-data-specific (Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift)
* Background jobs processing: Sidekiq, Resque, delayed_job
* Message queuing: RabbitMQ (AMQP)
* RESTful APIs implementation, integration with any third-party APIs (including social media APIs: Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and more), data harvesting from sites which do not provide an API
* Rails applications deploy, monitoring, maintenance: Heroku, Amazon EC2, Linode, Digital Ocean)
* Amazon Web Services infrastructure: EC2, S3, Glacier, Redshift,..
* Process: TDD/BDD with RSpec, Cucumber, Capybara, Zeus, Guard
* Version control systems: svn, git (with GitFlow, GitHub Flow workflows)
As a full-stack developer / technical architect, I can develop scalable and stable multi-node server-side applications and also can evaluate your Ruby/Rails application and make suggestions on possible optimizations / refactoring / adopting best practices. As a team lead, I can divide, prioritize and delegate tasks to developers, consult developers on best practices, ensure high overal quality of software product. I like challenges, have solid skills of problem solving, do not require supervision to successfully perform my duties. Dependability is also one of my key strenghts (never left my work half-done / half-functioning). If my current rate fits your project's budget, contact me to discuss technical and other aspects — I'm looking forward to it.