• Solid career in the Information Technology area, working in strategic, managerial positions at major companies.
• Management of Infrastructure, Communication, Projects, Network, Systems, Telecommunications, Servers and Technical-Support areas.
• Expertise in managing Protheus Microsiga (TOTVS) and SAP integrated ERP-system deployment and maintenance projects. Knowhow in PMBOK.
• Elaboration and Maintenance of corporate IT policies. Knowhow in ITIL V3 and COBIT.
• Experience in deployment and management of high availability and complex IT Infrastructure (hardware and software), focusing on optimizing technology resources, ensuring environment security and excellence in attending internal and external clients.
• Conception and management of IT-Related Projects.
• Elaboration of the IT Master Plan. Management of IT Solutions that optimize company business. Focus on the balance between people, processes and technologies.
• IT- and Telecom-contract management concerning technical (SLAs, Service Recuperation, Measuring Service Quality) and financial aspects (invoice-accuracy approval and assessment, ROI post-analysis).
• Relations (negotiations, purchasing and development) with technology suppliers (products and services) such as Embratel, OI, TIM, Cisco, IBM, HP, Microsoft, Oracle, TOTVS, SAP and others
• Leadership of face-to-face and virtual teams, working on training and development for building high-performance teams oriented toward delivering results.