System Administrator & Web Developer
Last active: 5 days ago
I have expertise in following.
• Enterprise NMS using Nagios, Centreon, OpenNMS and Xymon administration & monitoring.
• Installation, configuration, troubleshooting and management of Solaris Servers both with x86 and Sparc architectures.
• OS Hardening, Security, Auditing, Patching on linux & solaris servers
• DTrace, Patch Management, Syslog, NTP, BART, Apache, Postfix, DHCP, IPMP, SFTP, Firewall, Bash Scripting, Cron, Users account management.
• Installation and configuration of Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, SQL Server.
• Configuration of switches & routers. (LAN, WAN)
• Installation, configuration of MySQL, PHP, Jboss, Samba, SSL certification, server management on Linux and Solaris.
I have developed a wide range of websites using HMTL, DHTML, PHP, and MySQL including sites for startup companies and small businesses. My core competency lies in complete end-end management of a new website development project, and I am seeking opportunities to build websites from the ground up for you or your business.
I want to make money here and improve my skills.