Linux administrator / Devops engineer - AWS, Vmware, Puppet, Amazon
Last active: 4 days ago
I am self-motivated professional with over 10 yrs. of experience, I have strong work ethic and productive self-starter, proven with success being a freelancer at oDesk. I perform each project to the fullest of my capabilities and with the dedication that is expected from a professional as myself.
Team player - Participated in multiple projects, joining large teams, effectively co-working with other professionals
Effective leader - Took over leadership and managed team resources to achieve goals meeting deadlines.
I've great experience with:
- OS deployment, configuration and troubleshooting: CentOS, Ubuntu, Windows Server 2003 - 2012R2.
- AWS (RDS, EC2, SES, S3, CloudFront, VPC, Route53, RedShift, Elastic Beanstalk etc.)
- Web / Mail / Application: Apache, Tomcat, Send mail, Zimbra, Postfix, Qmail, Squirrelmail, FTP, Samba, OpenLDAP, POP3/ IMAPS & IIS server, Courier Map, Request Tracker, Openfire IM Server, Kickstart Server, LTSP, Cpanel, WHM and Plesk, Redhat Directory Server, CAS.
MS Active Directory Server, WSUS Server, Atlassian JIRA\Confluence deployment and troubleshooting.
- Virtualization: Vmware Server, Vmware ESXi Server.
- Network Monitoring Tools: NagiOS, MRTG, PRTG, Solarwind, OpManager, OpenNMS, Watsup Gold.
- Database: MySQL, Postgresql & MS SQL.
- CMS: Drupal, Wordpress, Joomla, Liferay
- DMS: Alfresco
Well experience in Linux & Windows System administration, Puppet deployment, LDAP, Postfix, NFS/NIS, Samba, MySQL, Liferay, Alfresco, Tomcat, PHP, Apache and many others technologies.