Expert iOS Android Veteran
"Client's satisfaction is my top priority!"
Over the past 7 years, I played my role as a software developer with several computer programming languages.
As I've been developing lots of mobile apps so far, I have rich experience in implementing various features.
I extremely like to learn new techniques, so I am really confident that I can develop any kind of app whatever feature it requires.
My expertise is in developing social apps (instagram like photo and video sharing apps, dating apps, chatting / messaging apps, event apps and etc), photo video manipulation apps, fitness apps, GPS related apps.
As I have good experience in building websites, I am confident of building backend for social networking apps.
I think there is nobody who doesn't like to play game. I also like to play game and like to develop game as a developer. I am experienced in developing various games with several tools such as Cocos2D, Cocos2Dx, and Unity3D.
I have highly skilled my own graphic designer working with me, so we provide not only robust coding, but also elegant UI / UX design.
My skills and experiences are as following.
- iPhone / iPad / iPhone 5 / iOS 7 / iOS 8 / iOS 6, Android, WinPhone, Titanium, Phonegap
- Objective-C, Java, C/C++, C#, Actionscript
- HTML5, Sencha-Touch, jQuery-Mobile
- Web back-end by Wordpress, Drupal, Google App Engine.
- Cloud service, Parse.com, Amazon AWS, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2
- CodeIgniter, Zend
- Web Service, Ajax, XML, JSON, RSS, SOAP, WSDL, RESTful API
- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Flickr, Google+
- MySQL, SQLite, nonSQL db, mongo db
- Google Map Service, Foursquare
- CoreData, CoreGraphics, Animation
- CoreImage, GPUImage
- UML, Enterprise Architect, OOP
- Github, Bit Bucket, Pivotal Tracker, SVN, Basecamp
- Cocos2D, Cocos3D, OpenGL, Unity3d, Corona
- Box2D, Chipmunk
- Game Center, In-App Purchase
- Multiplayer Game, Push Notification
- iAd, Adwirl, Admob, Chartboost, TapJoy, Cerebro, Nag Screen, Revmob
- Flurry, Testflight
- Storyboard, UITableView
Thank you for your reading,