Hi, I'm a senior full-stack developer with huge experience in building high quality projects.
I have worked with Ruby / Ruby on Rails for more than 3 years and I have provided the clients with the excellent result.
I keep up with the times and I think that the future belongs to the mobile web.
When developing, we have to think about the scalability of the product: separate application on api and the client-side (the client for the web app for iOS, android, etc.)
to optimize the load on the server and provide the user responsive and modern interface.
I think that Ruby on Rails an ideal contender for the best framework for the api.
the applications customized for to work in mobile browsers.
For this I prefer to use ember.js and backbone.js.
Recently had a great experience in prototyping (usability and business analysis) and the development of the MVP for software startups.
In this regard, I I would like to deal with interesting projects and new technologies, such as: Loopback.io, Sails,js, react.js, angular.js, D3, Google and Facebook apis, firebase, offline applications, etc.
Also I am founder of Fitlair.com. It's cloud based platform to analyze and forecast progress in olympic sports.
• Founder of Fitlair.com (cloud based platform to forecast sport progress)
• 3+ years of software development experience
• Web-applications development (Ruby on Rails, NodeJS)
• Experience with many databases (Mysql, Postgresql)
• Rich front-end development (HTML5, jQuery, Backbone.js, EmberJS, CoffeeScript, d3.js)
• Experience with many tools and methodologies (Scrum, Git/Github, JIRA, Heroku, deployment)
• Knowledges in business analysis, usability and ui design.